Monday 25 July 2011

20s versus 30s

I seem to still be adjusting to the fact that I am now in my 30's. It's like I forget for awhile and then, BAM! something happens to remind me and I have to take a step back and think, "Is this what happens in your 30's?"

In my 20's I would:
  1. spend money on expensive drinks at the bar
  2. worry what people might think if my baby cried in public so hurry to leave
  3. stare in the mirror picking at minor imperfections like pimples or blackheads
  4. Live to Eat
  5. watch really cool Indy/Art films for fun and think "I get it"
  6. never cut or die my waist length hair

In my 30's I now:

  1. spend money on expensive wine for home
  2. think if my baby crying bothers other people, they better move on
  3. stare in the mirror stretching out crows feet, as I pick at pimples and blackheads (don't they ever leave?)
  4. Eat to Live
  5. watch really cool Indy/Art films and wonder what it was about 
  6.  can't wait to try a new hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment